Friday, April 6, 2007

With sorry 2 my best sister, that i m taking her thoughts. Jazakallah

Assalaam u alaikum wa rahmatullah-e-wa barakaatuho

Every beginning has its ending. I was wondering, if suddenly I stop chatting or some of my friends will stop chatting. We always hope to see some of our friends always be online and to greet her/him will be sufficient enough than to be silent. But we have to realize that every beginning has its ending. Simple to understand..if the time arrive, one of us will stop chatting forever and you will never ever see her/his ID appear online with beautiful pictures on display image anymore. You will never have chances to greet her/him anymore and no one know why she/he quit chatting. You don't have chance to say goodbye.Some of us spend most of the times on net. Sharing ideas and exchange opinion which help to increase and widen our view of life. I just want to say...if that happened to me, forgive all my deeds and my speeches. We never knew what will happened. I pray to Lord to give us some times and to benefit the times by good ways.May Allah forgive my deeds today and make my day a beautiful day and a better day tomorrow. May Allah gives to all my friends a beautiful life and great times together with their loves one. Always guide us to the right way...ameen

3 comments:

MP April 9, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

As salam alaikum w r w b

this is a copy pasted blog post, so no comments :P hahahahahahahahaha.

I shall not forget you bro, atleast my heart will never. And you shall always find a place in my heart and my Duas, May Allah shower His choicest blessings on you, your family and home. SubhanAllah, keep posting in free time my bro :) I will visit your blog often too, inshAllah

Muhammad Imran Ali April 10, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

Wa alaikum as salaam wa rahmatullah-e-wa barakaatuho. grand papa g, :P Jazakallah 4 ur comments, :) u must know dat i m not a very well educated person like u blessed ppl, so the only tool i can use is 2 copy paste somethings 4om some1's blogs ;), Insha'Allah in future whenever i get some time, i'll try 2 post something my own :) kindly remember me in ur pryrs. my pryrs r alwz wid u till my death, :)

Anonymous,  April 10, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

assalamualaikum,

approved...;)) The good things come from Allag subhanahuwata'ala and the bad is from my own weaknesses.

Nothing belong to me because everything I have belong to my Creator

World Timings

Quran search


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP